Iskra Lawrence displays hourglass curves in new denim campaign > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Iskra Lawrence displays hourglass curves in new denim campaign

페이지 정보

작성자 Theresa 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-06-13 02:35

본문

She is known for her womanly curves as well as her inspiring body confidence.

And Iskra Lawrence was certainly not afraid to show off her enviable hourglass frame as she modelled the new Simply Be denim collection on Tuesday.

The blonde beauty, 26, flaunted her sensational figure and tiny waist in an array of figure-hugging jeans as she posed confidently in the stylish campaign.

Confidence is key: Iskra Lawrence was certainly not afraid to show off her enviable hourglass frame as she modelled the new Simply Be denim collection, which launched on Tuesday

The British beauty first showed off her petite waist and enviably flat stomach in a cropped denim shirt, which she tied to give the look a retro vibe. 

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

'I stopped caring what people think a long time ago': Iskra... Cara Delevingne rocks a rainbow print tracksuit to... Très Bell-a! Hadid dazzles in futuristic black mini dress as... It's Princess Jasmin! Former TOWIE star Walia shows off...

Share this article

1.1k shares

Drawing more attention to her middle with a tan belt, her white jeans then flattered her figure further as they clung to her enviably long legs all the way down.

Turning to face her back to the camera, the model then showed off her famously shapely derriere in the skin-tight denim, as she posed sexily with her hands in her pockets. 

Party in the back! Turning to face her back to the camera, the model then showed off her famously shapely derriere in the denim, as she posed sexily with her hands in her pockets

Gorgeous:Drawing more attention to her middle with a tan belt, her white jeans then flattered her figure further as they clung to her enviably long legs all the way down

In further shots, the social media star swapped her white strides for a distressed blue pair embroidered with flowers, which she paired with a form-fitting vest to highlight her enviable hourglass shape.

She left her blonde hair in loose, tousled waves to amp up the glamour of the campaign and sported minimal make-up, to let her naturally striking features do the talking.  

Iskra was modelling the 2017 denim collection for Simply Be, which was released online on Tuesday.

She stars in the campaign alongside Marquita Pring, who has graced the pages of Vogue Italia's legendary plus-size editorial, and Denise Bidot, who is recognised as a curve ‘IT' girl.

Trendy: In further shots, the social media star swapped her white strides for a distressed blue pair embroidered with flowers

Natural: She left her blonde hair in loose, tousled waves to amp up the glamour of the campaign and sported minimal make-up, to let her naturally striking features do the talking

The campaign aims to flaunt the 'perfect fit' - with the Shape and Sculpt collection using stretch denim to respond to your curves and retain their shape.  

It is no wonder Iskra was chosen to be the face of the campaign, as a body confidence activist and model known for her curvaceous frame. 

The star, who is a healthy size 14, is a strong advocate for self-empowerment and has been sharing her journey to accepting her curves on YouTube and Instagram. 

In a recent swimwear snap, the beauty emphasised the impact camera angles can have on a picture - posing on her bed and standing with her rear to the camera, with the second heavily emphasising her tiny waist.

New project: Iskra was modelling the 2017 denim collection for Simply Be, which was released online on Tuesday

She wrote beside the images: 'I've been reading a few of your comments saying I've lost weight & need to stop working out erm no.

'First off our bodies are allowed to fluctuate its natural, and also no one else has the right to tell you what to do with your body. That's why it's called yours.'

The stunner continued: 'I love posting pics celebrating this body I have & I love seeing communities online where woman & men feel free to share their pics & are doing it because THEY want to.' 

She also famously stripped off on a New York subway train whilst delivering a passionate speech to commuters about body confidence in November 2016.

Confidence is key: It is no wonder Iskra was chosen to be the face of the campaign, as a body confidence activist and model known for her curvaceous frame

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.