Lotto winner's 'surprising' reaction after scoring huge prize > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Lotto winner's 'surprising' reaction after scoring huge prize

페이지 정보

작성자 Alexis Dorsch 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-07-02 00:49

본문

A man who won more than a million dollars in a Lotto draw says he's 'surprisingly' calm, despite the life-changing cash.

The man who lives in Warrawee on Sydney's North Shore was one of five winners who took out the division one prize on Saturday, worth $1,048,013.90. 

He entered the same numbers he does each week when he buys a Lotto ticket and is adamant his new-found wealth will not get the better of him. 

A man who won a million dollars in the Saturday Lotto draw, says he has remained calm despite taking out the massive prize (stock image)

Read More

Powerball jackpot winners: Listen to the moment everyday Australians learned they had scored the major prize - ahead of $100million draw in Australia

'I'm pretty calm surprisingly,' he said in a statement.

'I'm quite private so I won't be doing too much to celebrate and I think I'll keep the news to myself.' 

The man said he has no plans to spend his earnings, other than using the money to pay off some of his expenses.  

'Bills are the first thing that comes to mind,' he said. 

'It'll definitely help a lot. I'm not sure what else at the moment but I'll have a good think about it.'  

The winning numbers for เลขงวดนี้ the draw on Saturday were 22, 42, 39, 28, and 21. 

The supplementary numbers drawn were 13 and 29. 

The total division one prize pool was worth $5,240,069.50.

The man entered the same numbers he does each week when he buys a Lotto ticket (stock image)

Aussies will be gearing up for the Powerball on Thursday, with a $12million division one jackpot up for grabs in draw 1464. 

An Adelaide man became $150million richer after he took out the massive Powerball jackpot on May 24. 

He became Australia's biggest individual lottery winner by entering the winning numbers.  

SydneyNew South Wales

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.