A Raw Dog Food Diet For Your Friend? > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

A Raw Dog Food Diet For Your Friend?

페이지 정보

작성자 Pasquale 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-07-02 13:33

본문

I'm pretty sure that I'd never have thought of giving my dog raw dog food But there are lots of people who think there is only one food your dog is allowed to eat.

I spoke to my veterinarian about this diet after I came across the"barf-based pet food. (Biologically appropriate uncooked food) He advised me that he doesn't recommend this type of diet for dogs, however numerous other people follow this kind of diet each day.

The reason for the food product is:

1. No dog odor2. The dogs' ancestors ate this type of food3. The feces would be smaller. The breaking and chewing of meat that requires raw food will build up stronger muscles.5. It's not as expensive6. A healthier dog

You will require other ingredients to make a raw dog food intake, in addition to meat. There are fruits as well as raw vegetables, and bones that are raw. It could be a great homemade dog food recipe, if cooked. But, the meat that is raw must include organs, fat and muscles to help balance.

There are people who are worried about bones. The way we were raised was that the bones specifically those with small sizes were not appropriate for dogs. People who advocate raw food claim that bones are soft before the time they are cooked and there's nothing to worry about.

They also want people to try to eat the whole carcass of your dog, as well as small animals , like a rabbit or chicken.

I was listening to my vet, when my vet provided me with justifications for not using raw dog food. The similar to E. Coli and parasites can be found in raw meat. They could be passed on to people who might be affected by the bacteria. The elderly or children or those who have a weak immune system.

As I considered it the risk was greater than any benefits I could see. This idea was a sour note to my personal perspective. It is possible to opt for a diet that is raw. If you do, there are online stores that only sell this kind of dog food. The online stores will offer you a list with the ingredients and other benefits of their products.

Since we all have our own requirements, it's important to know there's a variety of methods of feeding your pets. Be sure to conduct some research before starting an eating regimen for raw dog food.

If you are you looking for more regarding primal raw cat food look into the web-site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.