Learn End Up Being Your Own Seo Expert > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Learn End Up Being Your Own Seo Expert

페이지 정보

작성자 Chad 댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-07-03 17:08

본문

Let's along with the description tag. The META description tag was made to give robots visiting your page a brief description of what that page is more or less. It is this description that is often used along with the page title in the SERPs (search engine results pages). So, by adding the META description tag to a page, be capable of (sometimes) control the text used to describe that page in the SERPs.

That's a lot the gist of the description ingredients label. Much more important than the keywords tag, and something people will actually see. The Title Tag Technically, the title tag isn't a "meta" level. Ok, technically, 구글상위노출 it is; but not in HTML, and because HTML comes before SEO both alphabetically and chronologically, we will say it is not a meta tag. Rather, its a tag by itself.

Do not leave your meta tag description empty. If you do, the search result will pull random text from your web page to fill it in, irritated may look totally unnecessary.

Unlike this popular belief, using Meta tags can be really great for your website's ranking. With them does not improve page's rank on search search engines. It helps in an indirect manner.

Infoseek and AltaVista were the first to use the keywords meta tag in 1996. HotBot and 구글상위노출 Lycos soon applied. But what soon became apparent in 1997 was that some internet page owners would insert misleading words regarding pages, and some would use excessive repetition of words hoping of tricking the search engines into thinking their pages were more relevant (read: Spamming).

During the indexing process, the motors use meta data to learn the website name, the page content, small description which is used and search results. The time important to create unique meta tags for every page of one's forex place.

So today, I'm in order to go over the most common meta tags we talk about in SEO, and they affect your rankings (here's a quick hint; they barely do anymore). The Keywords Meta Tag Ahh the keywords meta symbol. This is a tag which will hold.well.your essential. I think. I do not really be positive about this because their use on the internet went away before I got into SEO myself, thus meant something else entirely to Yahoo! (RIP) back following that.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.