Ex-Governor of DKI Jakarta Anies Baswedan is determined to return DKI Jakarta to a advanced city after being officially announced by the Prosperous Justice Party (Partai Keadilan Sejahtera) as a prospective gubernatorial candidate for the 2024 Jakarta reg > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Ex-Governor of DKI Jakarta Anies Baswedan is determined to return DKI …

페이지 정보

작성자 Wayne 댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-07-10 14:49

본문

According to Anies, besides support from the National Awakening Party (PKB) and PKS, there will be other political parties (parpol) that will also support his determination. "Praise be to God after PKB and PKS, Insyaallah there will be other parties willing to fight together to make Jakarta a modern city with happy citizens," stated Anies through his Instagram account @aniesbaswedan on Wednesday. Anies is currently in Spain. He mentioned that upon returning to the homeland, he will soon communicate with PKS leadership to discuss further steps for the future Jakarta Pilkada 2024. "We have struggled together in Jakarta as well as nationally with PKS, God willing we will continue to struggle together in the future," he said.

According to Syaikhu, PKS requires form a coalition with other political parties to back Anies-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. If you have any queries with regards to exactly where and how to use Koalisi kecam tekanan AS (Click In this article), you can contact us at our own site. "We will invite various other parties to support this pair," he said. However, Syaikhu admitted that there has been no communication with PDIP leadership regarding the Jakarta Pilkada so far. "Officially, I haven't (communicated with PDIP)," he said.

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairperson Said Abdullah mentioned that he had visited Cak Imin's residence to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. Said mentioned that PKB is ready to nominate Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "We visited the PKB General Chair's house, I remember it was after Friday prayers on May 30 before going to Mecca. We talked heart-to-heart, building communication among elites, sharing views," Said explained. During the meeting, Said admitted, PKB has a strong opportunity to nominate Anies in the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "As far as I know from PKB, if I’m not mistaken, they are ready to nominate Anies Rasyid Baswedan," he said. Said mentioned that the meeting's results with Cak Imin had been reported to PDIP Secretary-General Hasto Kristiyanto and PDIP DPP Chairperson Puan Maharani. He said he would also report the view to Chairperson Megawati Soekarnoputri. "Not necessarily with PDIP, we share views, not seeking agreement. My task is to report to Mbak Puan and Mr. Secretary-General," said Said. "Maybe later there will be a meeting with the Chairperson to discuss the results of every lobby or mutual visits among elites," he continued.

077320900_1574134640-Ilustrasi_Cek_Fakta_banner_3.jpgThe case that Prabowo Subianto is distributing IDR 5 million to his supporters throughout Ramadan is unproven and makes up a scam. It is a part of a phishing scam targeted at swiping personal information and possibly draining checking account equilibriums. The public is recommended not to trust such cases and constantly verify details through reliable resources to guarantee its credibility. In a period where false information can spread out promptly, bewaring and informed is our finest protection.

055327500_1525841213-hoax.jpg**PKS Receives Positive Signal from Surya Paloh to Build Coalition in Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has endorsed the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman duo for the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the General Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, has given a positive signal towards this duo. "I am continuously building political communication with the NasDem Party, especially I made an effort to meet Mr. Surya Paloh, alhamdulillah he received me warmly and gave a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," stated Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25. Syaikhu said that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties, including NasDem, to meet the requirements for the nomination of governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS understands it cannot nominate a candidate alone because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirements to endorse independently; we have only 18 seats, and the requirement is 22. So, we still need 4 more seats," he said. After NasDem, PKS will soon build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar or Cak Imin, to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "God willing, in the next few days, I will also attempt to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he concluded.

**Puan Says PDIP Considers Nominating Anies Baswedan in Jakarta Pilkada** The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) is considering the name Anies Baswedan to be nominated in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. The decision to consider nominating the former presidential candidate as Jakarta's gubernatorial candidate came after PDIP DPP Chairperson Said Abdullah met with PKB General Chair Muhaimin Iskandar, also known as Cak Imin, to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. "The existing names will be reviewed later. All names are considered," said PDIP DPP Chairperson Puan Maharani at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Tuesday. Besides the Jakarta Pilkada, Puan also admitted they are considering figures for the East Java Pilkada. "We communicate all names and also try to simulate them because each region has its own peculiarities. So all names need to be considered," she said.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.