Do not Overlook! Here are the Finest Observances for the First Night of Suro, according to the Islamic Perspective > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Do not Overlook! Here are the Finest Observances for the First Night o…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lawanna 댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-08-04 01:55

본문

061392200_1589171569-383585-PBYIZ7-451.jpgلِحِيْنَ
Allâhumma innad dlahâ'a dlahâ'uka, wal bahâ'a bahâ'uka, wal jamâla jamâluka, wal quwwata quwwatuka, wal qudrata qudratuka, wal ishmata ishmatuka. Allâhuma in kâna rizqî fis samâ'i fa anzilhu, wa inkâna fil ardhi fa akhrijhu, wa inkâna mu'siran (mu'assaran) fa yassirhu, wa in kâna harâman fa thahhirhu, wa inkâna ba'îdan fa qarribhu, bi haqqi dlahâ'ika wa bahâ'ika wa jamâlika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, âtinî mâ ata

SWT's greatness.
Before encountering this dire situation, Prophet Yunus departed from his unyielding people. They persisted in ignore him and commit shirk against Allah SWT. This uncaring attitude was met with a direct rebuke from Allah SWT, which is written in His word in Surah Al Anb

082491100_1611011194-milada-vigerova-iQWvVYMtv1k-unsplash.jpgDhuha prayer.
اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنَّ الضَّحَآءَ ضَحَاءُكَ، وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ، وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَــالُكَ، وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ، وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ، وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ. اَللّٰهُمَّ إِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِيْ فِي السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي الْأَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُعْسَرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ، وَإِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ، بِحَقِّ ضَحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِيْ مَآ أَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

in fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most meritorious fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

utting Nails

The next act emphasized in Islam on the night of 1 Suro is cutting nails. The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, which means: "Five things are part of the fitrah (natural disposition): trimming pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the mustache, plucking armpit

can pronounce is:
اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

?ِكْرَامِ
Allâhumma antal abadiyyul qadîmul awwal. Wa 'alâ fadhlikal 'azhîmi wa karîmi jûdikal mu'awwal. Hâdzâ 'âmun jadîdun qad aqbal. As'alukal 'ishmata fîhi minas syaithâni wa auliyâ'ih, wal 'auna 'alâ hâdzihin nafsil ammârati bis sû'I, wal isytighâla bimâ yuqarribunî ilaika zulfâ, y?

One of the voluntary devotions that can be done every day is the Dhuha prayer. Referencing the NU Online page, the time for Dhuha prayer is from when the sun ascends as high as one spear (seven cubits or 2.5 meters) until the time of zawâl (when the sun begins to

The last procedure of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the procedures of tahajjud prayer. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

Moreover, tahajjud prayer is considered the most exceptional sunnah prayer. Tahajjud prayer is a sunnah prayer that was highly recommended by Prophet Muhammad SAW for his followers to perform. It is also mentioned in the Quran that those who perform tahajjud prayer will be elevated to a praiseworthy position in the sight of Alla

052935000_1671504412-imad-alassiry-2cZFJT51Ug4-unsplash.jpgIf you have any type of questions regarding where and how you can utilize malam 1 suro, you can call us at our own website.085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.