Love Is Blind UK's Sabrina leaks entire Netflix romance edited out > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Love Is Blind UK's Sabrina leaks entire Netflix romance edited out

페이지 정보

작성자 Hubert 댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-08-15 06:49

본문

Love Is Blind UK's Sabrina Egerton has leaked a brand new romance she endured on the show, which producers have seemingly cut.

The Irish beauty was the first to meet her match and get engaged on the first UK season of the Netflix hit.

But as the season made it's debut last week, Sabrina, 35, has now shared that producers edit out a lot of what actually happens.

Speaking behind the scenes, Sabrina revealed that her fiancé Steven, 37, wasn't her only love interest at first.

She told The Irish Sun: 'Steven from day two was my number one, but I did have another connection which you don't see at all.

Love Is Blind UK's Sabrina Egerton, 35, has leaked a brand new romance she endured on the show, which producers have seemingly cut

The Irish Marsha Beauty was the first to meet her match and get engaged on the first UK season of the Netflix hit

'And right up until the day that me and Steven decided that we would be the only connection, I was also speaking to that person and they had to come in to ask me to be their connection. 

Read More

Love Is Blind UK praised for 'mature' cast and showing open conversations about fertility

'And I had to let them down and say, actually, I've chosen Steven. There's so much you don't see. There's so many other beautiful moments and dates.'

The show has been praised for casting more 'mature' contestants and for showing open conversations about fertility struggles. 

The Netflix show previously came under fire for constantly grilling contestants about pregnancy plans during the US 2023 series. 

But fans appear to be enjoying the new series as they believe the cast, who are all above the age of 27, are 'actually looking for love and not fame' after watching them have deep conversation about the future. 

Steven and Sabrina were were going from strength-to-strength until the conversation of children came-up.

While Steven said he was keen to have children, Sabrina admitted she didn't 'need' to have kids.

But as the season made it's debut last week, Sabrina has now shared that producers edit out a lot of what actually happens (hosts Emma and Matt Willis pictured)

Speaking behind the scenes, Sabrina revealed that her fiancé Steven, 37, (pictured) wasn't her only love interest at first

Steven and Sabrina were were going from strength-to-strength until the conversation of children came-up 

It appeared for a moment like this could have ended their romance, but the couple later reconnected to talk more openly about the subject of having children.

Sabrina clarified that she thinks it is important for a husband and wife to have a stable relationship before welcoming a child into their lives, and by that time she will be nearing her 40s and 'might not even be able to conceive naturally'.

She went on to add, however, that she would be happy to use a surrogate or even adopt if they needed to. Steven was ecstatic with this clarification and got down on one knee shortly afterwards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.