Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe attend son's album release party > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe attend son's album release party

페이지 정보

작성자 Adolph 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-08-19 05:01

본문

Reese Witherspoon and her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe showed their support for their son Deacon at his album release party in West Hollywood.

Following his debut record, A New Earth, which was released on Friday, the 19-year-old Long Run singer called the celebration an 'awesome night' with his loved ones.

'Thank you so much to everyone who attended,' he captioned a slideshow, featuring snaps of him with his famous parents sister Ava Phillippe. 'Stream, download, and listen to the album.'

In the first image, the college student, who attends New York University, can be seen beaming at the camera as he wrapped one arm around his father. 

The next featured him between his older sibling, 23, and mother, 47, who smiled by his wide while rocking a red and black tweed jacket and jeans. 

Loving family: Reese Witherspoon and her ex-husband Ryan Phillippe showed their support for their son Deacon at his album release party at Melrose Place LA in West Hollywood

Exciting: Following his debut record, A New Earth, which was released on Friday, the 19-year-old Long Run singer called the celebration an 'awesome night' with his loved ones

For the occasion, Deacon wore a white and grey plaid jacket over a black t-shirt and dark-wash pants while Ava donned an olive green crop top and black bottoms.

The influencer, who has more than one million Instagram followers, completed her midriff-baring ensemble with a pair of gold earrings and a black and gold belt. 

His album release party, held at at Melrose Place LA, was sponsored by Mamitas, Tequila Avion and Solisca Tequila. 

A New Earth features 12 songs, including two two collaborations with Chain Arcade. 

On Instagram, he described how 'this project was created in' his 'dorm, made by three college kids with big dreams and bigger hearts.' 

'This is the biggest day of my life. The start of a crazy new chapter in this journey. Thank you @chainarcade @jadenmiller___ let's enjoy this moment,' he gushed upon its release online. 

In the emotional post, he also stated that this is the story of his life and that the album 'carries thoughts and emotions' that he has 'accumulated, felt, observed, bottled up, and dealt with through the last 19 years' of his life. 

'It's about learning to look through the lens of love. I've finally found a reason why people should listen, and it's bigger than me,' he told fans. 

'Thank you so much to everyone who attended,' he captioned a slideshow, featuring snaps of him with his famous parents sister Ava Phillippe. 'Stream, download, https://soundcloud.com/ and listen to the album'

Supportive father: At one point, Ryan held the microphone and seemed to give a speech

Deacon continued: 'While I can't say for certain what it will do for you, but for me, it showed me that you don't have to leave this planet to find A NEW EARTH.' 

In August 2022, Deacon's dad told ET in an exclusive interview about being a proud father watching his son pursue his dreams. 

'I am so proud,' he said. 'He's about to go to college for music. That's his primary focus.' 

In the past, Deacon followed in his parents' footsteps and also did a little bit of acting. 

Just getting started: For the occasion, Deacon wore a white and grey plaid jacket over a black t-shirt and dark-wash pants while Ava donned an olive green crop top and black bottoms

Party time: His album release party was sponsored by Mamitas, Tequila Avion and Solisca Tequila

Two years ago, he made a cameo in two episodes of Mindy Kaling's series Never Have I Ever.

'The acting thing he likes to do, and he will do according to what his appetite for it is, but his focus is primarily music.'

He also hyped up his son's then-upcoming music drop: 'The music, he's actually dropping a mixtape...on SoundCloud. It's incredible.'

'I'm so excited for people to hear,' he added. 'It's really good stuff. I'm super proud.'

Deacon made his music debut back in 2020 after releasing a song titled Love Run with Nina Nesbitt.

Shortly after, he dropped a second single titled Love For The Summer in collaboration with Loren Gray.

The track featured a mix of EDM and country sounds that he revealed to Billboard was the result of growing up between Los Angeles and Nashville.

Following his parent's footsteps: In August 2022, Deacon's dad told ET in an exclusive interview about being a proud father watching his son pursue his dreams

Reese Witherspoon

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.