t crawford next fight > 커뮤니티 카카오소프트 홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다.

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티

커뮤니티 HOME

t crawford next fight

페이지 정보

작성자 Aiden Schutt 댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-21 14:20

본문

Neben den Kämpfen, die live auf DAZN übertragen werden, überzeugt der Streamingdienstleister mit weiterem Premium-Content auf seiner Plattform. Rund um die Kämpfe werden Inside-Geschichten gezeigt, Interviews mit den Protagonisten geführt, die Pressekonferenzen übertragen und Highlightclips nach den Kämpfen ausgestrahlt. Und natürlich kann man auch die Vorkämpfe vor dem jeweiligen Hauptevent auf DAZN sehen.

Round 7: Some scattered boos start to rain down from the crowd. Madrimov marches him into the ropes but can’t do anything with it. Lots of feinting and circling in this round. Slick counter by Madrimov. Now the boos are really picking up. Crawford goes one-two. Another combination by Crawford. He slams a left hand into Madrimov. Not much happening in that round but Crawford stole it at the end. MMA Fighting scores it 10-9 Crawford. (67-66 Crawford.)

On fight night, in front of 12,107 fans, Spence broke Peterson down mentally and physically eventually forcing Peterson's trainer Barry Hunter to stop the fight a second into round 8. Peterson was dropped in round 5 from a left hand by Spence. Peterson beat the count and looked unsteady, surviving the round. Peterson took a lot of punishment, but managed to fire back some offence of his own before the round ended. Peterson's face looked swollen and his eyes were puffy from Spence's hard shots. Spence also worked the body from the opening bell. After round 6, Peterson knew he was behind on the scorecards and indicated to his trainer, who said he would give him a few more rounds. In the post-fight interviews, Spence said, "I want to thank Lamont. A lot guys turned down the fight, and he took like a real warrior, and I commend him for that. My coach came with a great game plan, and I just followed through with it. Keep my range, keep my composure." Spence admitted he would need to work on his defence a little. When interviewer Jim Gray asked Hunter about the stoppage, he replied, "It was really hard , but if you know Lamont, you know he was not going to give up. So I had to stop it. At the end of the day this is my son right here. And there's nothing more valuable than his well being. If it comes to him or winning, I pick him. I care about him." After the fight, Spence called out unified champion Keith Thurman, referring him to 'sometime'. At the time of stoppage, all three judges had their scorecards at 70-62 for Spence.

The content on this site is for entertainment purposes only and CBS Sports makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event. There is no gambling offered on this site. This site contains commercial content and CBS Sports may be compensated for the links provided on this site.

The ultimate annual Boxing Schedule for 2024, updated daily to keep fight fans in the loop with all worldwide upcoming bouts, their locations, TV and streaming coverage, world titles on the line, plus more.

terence crawford fight weight then moved up to junior welterweight where he became one of the division’s most decorated fighters. He beat Thomas Dulorme in six; for the vacant WBO title, thoroughly outpointed Viktor Postol; for the Ring Magazine championship and the WBC belt, and finally made history by becoming the undisputed champion at the expense of IBF and WBA titleholder Julius Indongo, who he knocked out in three rounds.

With the win, Crawford unified the WBA, WBC and IBF titles with his WBO title and more importantly closed a longstanding debate over whether he or Spence was the best 147-pound fighter of the era. Crawford, who is also a former undisputed junior welterweight champion, also became the first male fighter to ever achieve undisputed status in two weight divisions in the modern four-belt era.

"I will give Canelo what I think is a fair price," Alalshikh said. "If he accepts it, he deals directly with me to finish the deal. I don't want anyone in the middle. I guaranteed Crawford a big fight, I want Canelo for Crawford and Crawford wants Canelo. But if Canelo is crazy I will still guarantee Crawford any fight he wants."

"He had two fights prior to me after getting shot and he won both. There was no, ‘Oh, my leg is bad’ He did get shot and took a big injury to his leg and I never second-guessed that. But he wanted to fight me. He said, ‘I’m not going to use my leg as an excuse. That’s not going to bother me.’ They promoted all these videos, showing him sprinting, doing things so people wouldn’t say his left leg was an issue. Leading up to the fight, nobody is talking about his leg, but once I knocked him out, it’s, ‘He’s a one-legged fighter, he couldn’t move on his leg.’ If you watch Benavidez fight, have you ever seen him get on his toes and move around? No! I say you can’t please them all; damned if you do, damned if you don’t, so I just say, ‘Fuck it .’"

Wilder (43-2-1, 42 KOs) lost the WBC title in his second of three fights fight against Fury in February 2020. After losing the trilogy match in October 2021, Wilder scored a first-round KO of Robert Heleinus in October 2022. He hasn't fought since then.class=

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.